just resort to linking to others. And so here I go:
Here's an article that really interested me. It's discussing immigration, and how the church and really any of us should respond. I don't picture it being too popular among too many, but I actually agreed with most of it if I'm honest. As much as we celebrate the good old U.S.A., in reality, it's just some artificially defined boundary that someone's power over someone else created.
This article from the same site as above addresses multi-ethnicity. Again, it might not interest anyone else, but it made me think. I've been rolling thoughts and questions around in my head for a while now about how we always try to categorize everything/everyone, mainly for our own convenience, and sometimes out of our fear of complexity. Things that we can't define, and by defining, control to a degree, make us uncomfortable, and we don't like to be uncomfortable.
Stuff Christians Like has to be one of my favorite sites. If you've never read it before, give it a try.
A couple of sites that I've really been digging around on lately are these:
hopefororphans.org
showhope.org
The ABBA Fund - I especially enjoy the blog.
Well, maybe that will be keep you thinking for now. I hope everyone is doing well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment