Many of these probably deserve a post of their own, and I may still do that, but in the mean time:
Did you know that islamic sharia law forbids adoption? This is one more example their god is not the same God I believe in.
To sort of steal a famous line, I'm thinking more people should start asking not what Jesus can do for them, but what they can do for Jesus. (I also don't think if they start asking it will be hard to figure out. The need is the call.)
To steal another one, imagine there's no heaven, imagine there's no hell. I'm thinking even if there were not, God our creator is still worthy of our entire being and supreme love.
They'll know we are Christians by our love. How well are you loving?
Has anyone ever thought through how many times we are shown in scripture that to receive God's blessing, he requires some type of action or movement from us. Go. Come. Get up.
Churches are not and should not be run like businesses.
Our calling and vision should determine how we do things instead of letting how we normally do things restrict our vision and calling.
Job was outnumbered 3-1, but was closer to right than any of the 3.
Have a great night! -T
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment